is looking for a Technical Business Analyst
to analyze customer supplied system specifications, decomposing the statements within such specifications into software requirements. This individual will create requirement documents, as well as identify gaps between customer requirements and company standard software products. The software is highly complex so we are looking for someone who comes from an engineering discipline. Required Skills & Experience:
We don’t want to put a number of years of experience label on this, but if you are in the “just learning” phase, you would probably be overwhelmed and unhappy and no one wants that. The responsibilities include:
- Eliciting information from multiple sources and creating clear, measurable, testable requirements for a software solution that satisfies all inputs
- Decomposing customer and internal systems specifications into software requirement specifications
- Acting as a technical liaison with end-user clients during the development of software requirements, designs, and test procedures
- Creating large and complex Software Requirement Specifications (SRS) documents including Interface Control Design Documentation (ICDD) and Software Architecture Design (SAD) documents
- Creating a Requirement Traceability Matrix from test procedures back to requirements and customer specifications
- Using requirement management systems, software configuration management tools, and MS Office suite
- Possess experience in software development
- Possess excellent problem solving and analytical skills to provide optimal solutions
- Possess excellent leadership skills in motivating project/product personnel towards a common goal
You’ll probably need a Bachelor's Degree in an engineering discipline, but if you have the right experience it isn’t required.
*This position is located in Pittsburgh, PA. We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to sponsor visas.
IQ Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, IQ Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
IQ Inc. expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of IQ Inc.'s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.