IQ Inc. is currently seeking an Embedded
Software Engineer who will utilize critical problem solving
to transform efficacy and accuracy of managing medications via cutting edge medical devices
. Required Skills Include:
- 3+ years of embedded C++ software development
- TCP/IP communications protocol and computer networking experience
- Embedded Linux OS competency
- Working knowledge of Real Time Operating Systems
- Distributed source control experience (GIT)
- Excellent troubleshooting, analytical & communication skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Engineering/Computer Science or equivalent experience
*This position is located in Pittsburgh, PA. We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to sponsor visas.
- Robotic and/or electro-mechanical systems experience
- Robotic Vision systems understanding
- Healthcare or medical device exposure
IQ Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, IQ Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
IQ Inc. expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of IQ Inc.'s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.