is currently seeking a Sr. C++ Software Engineer
who has experience with object oriented languages to work
within an agile environment and effectively interact with fellow engineers and customers
to gather inputs for producing appropriate software designs and implementations.
You will collaborate cross functionally and globally with your peers. Some of the skills that will make you a great candidate include:
Desired Skills/ Knowledge:
- 5+ years experience as a software engineer using Object Oriented Programming in a Linux environment
- Awareness of continuous integration, static code analysis, branching and versioning, and DevOps
- A strong desire to work in a collaborative team environment
- Excellent oral, written, and listening skills to effectively communicate on technical topics
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Engineering/Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Prior experience in control systems or embedded systems
- SQL database data modeling and interaction
*This position is located in Pittsburgh, PA. We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to sponsor visas.
IQ Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, IQ Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
IQ Inc. expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of IQ Inc.'s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.