is currently looking for a Software Project Manager
that is proactive
, and a great communicator.
The ideal candidate
will ensure successful, on time, on budget, delivery of an engineering and software solution, and through their work they will build effective relationships with the teams they collaborate with. Having exceptional communication and leadership skills are a must!
is located in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. We partner with innovative industries throughout the United States to create and enhance life-changing technologies. At IQ we are passionate about the growth and development of our people, our clients, and our community. In this position you will:
Requirements for this role:
- Lead work packet Project Monitoring and Control activities including maintaining schedule, leading cross-functional reviews, risk management, meeting minutes, and change orders
- Prioritize and monitor software problem report status, and execution of tasks within functional areas that includes engineering and software development activities
- Facilitate scope/requirement discussions with technical teams and customers
- Be an active participant in optimal overall project technical solution
- Understand and integrate applicable CMMI, CENELEC, AREMA, IEEE, IPC, etc. standards
We have some of the best employees who want to change the world through technology and community involvement. Why not join us...
- Have prior experience with basic Project Management : Maintaining and controlling budget
- Schedule monitoring/development, Risk management, Resource and task management
- Have extensive understanding and/or prior experience with software development lifecycles, delivery, and HW/SW integration lifecycle
- Have strong prior experience with Microsoft Office suite, scheduling software, requirements management systems, and software configuration tools
- Have prior experience managing small-medium sized projects and project teams
- Demonstrate the ability to lead, engage, and manage tasking of cross-functional teams of varying skills/experience, while multi-tasking across multiple projects at given time
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related degree
- Working with off-shore teams is a definite plus
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States, however, we are not able to sponsor visas.
IQ Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, IQ Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
IQ Inc. expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of IQ Inc.’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.