IQ Inc. is currently seeking an experienced Software Engineer who will work on integration, on-boarding, and production support. Candidates are expected to work with engineers to integrate connected solutions. Time will be spent contributing to development, as well as collaborating with other Software Developers. Development will be primarily performed using C# or Java.
IQ Inc. is located in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. We partner with innovative industries throughout the United States to create and enhance life-changing technologies. At IQ we are passionate about the growth and development of our people, our clients, and our community.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience developing customer facing software applications
- Proficiency with object oriented design and development in C# and Java
- Working understanding of HL7 and interface engines
- Experience with SQL or SQLite
- RESTful web services
- Concurrency and multi-threaded applications
- Test Automation
- Build Management & Continuous Integration (CI)
- Source Control (Git or equivalent)
- Experience working in a Scrum environment
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or closely related field
We'd also love it if you had experience with the following:
- Extensible Markup Language (XML)
- Test Automation using Behavioral Driven Development (BDD)
- Messaging (RabbitMQ or equivalent)
We have some of the best employees who want to change the world through technology and community involvement. Why not join us...
We also need someone who has a positive attitude, analytical thinker, motivated by working as part of a terrific team, and is great with people. We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to sponsor visas.
IQ Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, IQ Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
IQ Inc. expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of IQ Inc.’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.