is currently seeking an experienced Software Engineer
who specializes in DevOps
and Cloud Engineering.
A great candidate will have strong knowledge of one of the major public cloud platforms
(Azure, AWS, GCP),
experience supporting CI/CD for cloud native applications
and also hands-on programming experience in Python
or other OOP languages
. Responsibilities of this position include:
Required Knowledge and Skills:
- Implement tools and processes necessary to achieve required SLOs
- Implement CI/CD pipelines
- Automate delivery of platform services using infrastructure-as-a-code
- Build self-service playbooks for platform, which can be consumed across globally distributed teams
- Support incident response management processes
- Fix support and escalation issues
- Conduct post-incident reviews
- Collaborate with application and business stakeholders to ensure high-quality product is developed and deployed in production. Work diligently with other engineering teams to ratify release processes necessary to meet business goals.
- Drive continuous improvement process
What are the nice-to-have skills?
- 5+ years’ experience in software engineering
- Strong knowledge of one of the major public cloud platforms (Azure, AWS, GCP)
- Experience supporting CI/CD for cloud native applications
- Hands-on programming experience in Python or other object-oriented programming languages
- Strong knowledge of Infrastructure and Application Monitoring tools: Prometheus, Grafana, DataDog, etc
- Extensive knowledge in Linux administration
- Strong knowledge of Docker, Helm
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related degree
*This position is open to remote!
- Cloud Security
- Kubernetes Security
- Experience with wide range of CI/CD tools GitOps
IQ Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, IQ Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
IQ Inc. expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of IQ Inc.'s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.