IQ Inc. is currently seeking an experienced Software Engineer who is comfortable working full stack. From design and development through release and support, you will play a crucial role in the success of each project. The software developed is a combination of “legacy” code and brand-new software. Candidates must have a few years of hands-on experience using C#, along with knowledge in SQL databases.
IQ Inc. is located in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. We partner with innovative industries throughout the United States to create and enhance life-changing technologies. At IQ we are passionate about the growth and development of our people, our clients, and our community.
• Works within the team to build product deliverables based on overall architecture direction
• Works closely with business stakeholders to understand business requirements
• Works in an agile environment implementing software for specific requirements
• Develops clear and readable code
• Troubleshoots problems with existing or newly-developed software
• Demonstrated desire to constantly improve both oneself and members of their team
Qualifications & Skills:
• 7+ years designing and developing software for production systems
• 7+ years of C# programming experience
• 7+ years of SQL Server/Oracle experience
• Experience with Object Oriented programming, unit testing, and design patterns
The ideal candidate will possess strong leadership and time-management skills, a passion for creativity, excellent communication skills, and an entrepreneurial spirit!
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to sponsor visas.
IQ Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, IQ Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
IQ Inc. expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of IQ Inc.’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.