is currently seeking an experienced Software Engineer
, using Angular 2+
, who has some software architecting abilities. Leaning on your background and experience, you will take pride in providing architectural recommendations to your peers, writing unit tests using Jest, and creating UI using Angular CDK, Angular Material, and CSS Grid.
As a Software Engineer in this role you will:
Candidates should consider themselves extremely proficient using Angular 2+. They should also be:
- Effectively interact with fellow engineers and customers to gather inputs for producing appropriate software designs and implementations
- Provide analysis and insight to be used for estimating tasks
- Review software requirements and deliver design documentation, source code, unit tests, and code reviews
- Use various debugging tools to find and resolve issues with user interface events, business logic, etc.
- Work efficiently in Visual Studio Code
- Architect using Domain Driven Design
- Develop custom and complex UI drawing libraries
Ideally would have, but not required:
- Very comfortable leading/coaching/pairing with others and understand the value of DevOps
- Comfortable working in advance of/in parallel to the authoring of long-form requirements
- An expert in Typescript and RxJS
- Strong in recommending appropriate sustainable architecture/design patterns to employ, specifically for how Angular 2+ is implemented over a legacy application
- Supporting manual SW process/delivery techniques, while leaning in to support/submit ideas for increasing automation iteratively, as needed
- A clear communicator, document code well, and also produce design documentation
*This position is located in Pittsburgh, PA. We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to sponsor visas.
- Professional experience in C++
- Experience with Electron
- Understanding of TCP/IP socket connections in Browser/Electron.js environment
- Experience in Nx monorepository workspaces
- State management with NgRx
IQ Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, IQ Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
IQ Inc. expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of IQ Inc.'s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.