is currently seeking an experienced Software Engineer
using Angular 2+
, who appreciates a good challenge, has some software architecting abilities, but wants to also contribute as a developer.
is a company in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. We partner with innovative industries throughout the United States to create and enhance life-changing technologies. At IQ we are passionate about the growth and development of our people, our clients, and our community.
As a Software Engineer you would:
Some of the Must Haves:
- Effectively interact with fellow engineers and customers to gather inputs for producing appropriate software designs and implementations
- Provide analysis and insight to be used for estimating tasks
- Review software requirements and deliver design documentation, source code, unit tests, and code reviews
- Use various debugging tools to find and resolve issues with user interface events, business logic, etc.
Ideally would have, but not required:
- Expertise in Angular 2+
- Very comfortable leading/coaching/pairing with others
- Comfortable working in advance of/in parallel to the authoring of long-form requirements, e.g., find ways to confirm the target, remain productive amidst occasional uncertainty, speak up so we can right the situation, etc.
- Strong in recommending appropriate sustainable architecture/design patterns to employ, specifically for how Angular 2+ is implemented over a legacy application (i.e., adherence to the architectural attributes / “ilities” like modify-ability, test-ability, support-ability, scalability, perform-ability, etc.).
- Understands the value of DevOps and has shown evidence of supporting manual SW process/delivery techniques while leaning in to support/submit ideas for increasing automation iteratively, as needed
- Strong, clear communication skills and willingness to produce well documented code and design documentation. Candidate should have experience leading out with authoring the right level of design documentation to assure team alignment, team throughput, etc.
- Professional experience in C++
- Experience with Electron
We also need someone who has a positive attitude; a driven, continual learner
; analytical thinker; motivated by working as part of a terrific team; and is great with people. We have some of the best employees who want to change the world through technology and community involvement.
Why not join us...
*This position is located in Pittsburgh, PA. We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to sponsor visas.
IQ Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, IQ Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
IQ Inc. expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of IQ Inc.'s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.