IQ Inc. is currently seeking an experienced Product Manager who has hands-on development experience, along with several years of product management experience. The environment is fast-paced so excellent communication and time management skills are critical for success!
In this role, you will be comfortable managing multiple initiatives, and capable of consistently achieving results on time, to specification, and within budget. Because of this, you will be an expert at prioritizing, showing proficiency in both balancing customer and business needs, while also having a firm understanding about your prioritization and roadmap process.
IQ Inc. is located in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. We partner with innovative industries throughout the United States to create and enhance life-changing technologies. At IQ we are passionate about the growth and development of our people, our clients, and our community.
• Works within the team to build product deliverables based on overall architecture direction
• Ability to facilitate, enabling interdisciplinary collaboration between clients, stakeholders, product teams, and vendors with the goal of validating assumptions, framing problems, creating new concepts, and driving product concepts to reality
• Works in an agile environment implementing software for specific requirements
• Troubleshoots problems with existing or newly-developed software
• Demonstrated desire to constantly improve both oneself coach and mentor members of their team
Qualifications & Skills:
• 5+ years of hands-on experience managing the software development lifecycle
• 5+ years of product management experience
• History of working in an agile and design thinking environment with a firm understanding of when and how to utilize these methodologies
• Strategic communicator, adept at communicating and managing the vision, value, and scope of a product at both a strategic and tactical level
The ideal candidate will possess strong natural leadership and time-management skills, a passion for creativity, excellent communication skills, and an entrepreneurial spirit!
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to sponsor visas.
IQ Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, IQ Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
IQ Inc. expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of IQ Inc.’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.