IQ Inc. is currently seeking an experienced Lead Software Engineer who enjoys mentoring and assuming managerial responsibilities, while still being involved in daily hands-on software development. Deep understanding and experience with all aspects of the software development life cycle, from design and development through release and support will be crucial in this role. This role will likely be divided 60% dev to 40% leadership!
• Work within the team to build product deliverables based on overall architecture direction
• Conduct performance reviews and code reviews
• Be a direct contributor for process improvements, sprint grooming and planning, as well as weekly direct report meetings
• Work closely with business stakeholders to understand business requirements
• Develop clear and readable code
• Troubleshoot problems with existing or newly-developed software
• Demonstrate desire to constantly improve both oneself and members of their team
Qualifications & Skills:
• 3+ years designing and developing software for production systems
• 3+ years of C# programming experience
• 3+ years of SQL Server/Oracle experience
• Experience with OOP, unit testing, and design patterns
• Proven ability to stay contemporary with the rapid pace of technology advancement
• Ability to take ownership and escalate issues to the next level if necessary
The ideal candidate will possess strong leadership and time-management skills, a passion for creativity, excellent communication skills, and an entrepreneurial spirit!
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to sponsor visas.
IQ Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, IQ Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. IQ Inc. expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of IQ Inc.'s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.