IQ Inc. is currently looking for a passionate and talented Embedded Software Engineer
interested in life saving automated medical devices and robotics. Successful candidates for this role will be excited by the application of computer science and software engineering, principles, theories, and concepts to positively impact health and safety.Some of those "must-haves" include:
And here's a little of the "desired-haves":
- 5+ years’ experience individually or in a team designing, developing, testing, deploying, maintaining, and improving software in C++ (11)
- Experience in Embedded Linux Systems
- The ability to perform in all phases of testing
- Experience developing in mechatronic or robotic systems
- Strong interpersonal skills, analytical skills, combined with intellectual curiosity
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Math, Physics or related field.
- As this role will require frequent interaction with large robotic devices, performing duties on site will be required. The environment requires Covid vaccination for access to allow for maximum employee safety**
- Master’s Degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Math, Physics or related field
- Agile/Scrum Experience
- Object oriented analysis, design, and programming (OOAD, OOP)
A Bachelor's Degree is a requirement for this role.
This position is located in Pittsburgh, PA
. We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to sponsor visas.
IQ Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, IQ Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
IQ Inc. expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of IQ Inc.'s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.