is currently looking for a passionate and talented Data Engineer
that can apply leading software development practices and standards into robust, maintainable software solutions! You will be part of a rapidly growing team that works in a fast-paced setting. Collaborative, problem-solver, innovative, and motivated are just some of the words that best describe you! Traveling for client and business needs will be a substantial piece of this role.
Are you are passionate about software development, data science, large data analytics? Do you have experience in guiding non-technical teams and consultants in understanding analytics at scale, infrastructure as code and best practices for robust software development? Interested in hearing more...please read on! Some of those "must-haves" include:
And here's a little of the "nice-to-haves":
- Experience in a software development environment and working with global and remote teams
- Proficiency with analytic software programming ideally in python, C++, or SCALA
- Fluency with scaling data science methods
- Proficiency with infrastructure as code principles
- Familiarity with the storage, manipulation and management of relational, non-relational and streaming data structures
- Analytic reasoning and complex problem solving involving mathematical programming and big data problems
- Understanding of parallel computing
- Ability to travel based on client and business needs. This could range from 40-75%.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or relevant field with at least 2 years of experience. Advanced degrees may be weighted towards years of experience
Candidate must reside in or relocate to the following location(s):
- DevOps: Docker, Kubernetes, CI/CD, Terraform, unix-based command line
- Full stack development: GraphQL, React
- Data: SQL, Spark, Hadoop
- Data Science and machine learning (Pandas, Scikit learn)
- Deep learning (Tensorflow, Keras etc.)
- Cloud: AWS/Azure/Google
NY, Boston, DC, Chicago, LA, Seattle, Toronto
IQ Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, IQ Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. IQ Inc. expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of IQ Inc.'s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.