We are looking for an early-career Software Engineer who is a natural leader; familiar with Linux, distributed networks, and Bash scripting; and loves to be part of a team.
This job might be for you if you have:
- knowledge of Linux or UNIX Operating Systems
- knowledge of command line driven navigation in a distributed network environment
- knowledge of BASH, Python, and Perl
- C++ and/or Java experience
- ability to follow established department processes and document all work
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or similar discipline
as well as....
- strong leadership skills that inspire team confidence and respect while motivating your team members in a creative and effective manner
- a focus on achieving excellence in customer satisfaction, process and product quality, and reliability
- a problem-solving personality that will allow you to function as the first line of technical support for configuration issues
- experience with Microsoft Office, Excel, and Word
As an IQ engineer you will have a full benefit package including 401(k) with matching; paid time off; medical, dental, and vision insurance and more! You'll enjoy being part of our progressive, caring engineering team.
IQ Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, IQ Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. IQ Inc. expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of IQ Inc.'s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.